We've compiled a list of relatable quotes from a bunch of hilarious mummas whose words best summarise this crazy adventure that is motherhood! Warning, they may make you laugh (or cry!)
1. Children will model the behaviour they see. Me: False, they have seen me sleep. They do not sleep
2. The moment when you go to check in on your sleeping baby and their eyes ping open, so you drop to the floor and roll out of the room like a ninja
3. She believed she could and she almost did and then someone asked her repeatedly for a snack and she lost track of what she was doing
4. Somewhere along the way, I became a person who answers, "yes" to the question, "can I put my dirty tissue in your pocket?"
5. When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out
6. "We don't eat things we find thing in the couch!"... is apparently something I say now
7. That moment when you fake falling asleep to help your child fall asleep and you accidentally take a 3hr nap
8. Caffeine is the foundation of my food pyramid
9.Parenting is a constant battle between going to bed to catch up on some sleep or staying awake to finally get some alone time
10. Taking naps sounds so childish. I prefer to call them horizontal life pauses.
11. And then one day, we decided we were tired of sleeping in & doing whatever we wanted in a clean house, so we had kids
12. If you binge watch while you binge eat, they cancel out each other. That's called science.
13. The hardest part about parenting is trying to be fake mad when your kid does something bad but hilarious.
14. Should I sleep or should I shower? Maybe I could sleep in the shower.
15. Should I sleep or should I shower? Maybe I could sleep in the shower...
16. My house looks like I'm losing a game of Jumanji
17. Hakuna Matoddler: It means no relaxing for the rest of your days
18. That awkward moment when you're not sure if you actually have free time or if you're just forgetting everything.
19. I live in a madhouse run by a tiny army that I made myself.
20. Friend: are you getting enough sleep? Me: sometimes when I sneeze, my eyes close.
21. The house was clean yesterday, we're sorry you missed it!
22. I wore this outfit yesterday but I'm going to different places today...
23. My day starts backwards... I wake up tired and I go to bed awake.
24. All parents want is for our kids to go to bed so we can watch a show with bad words in it and eat the hidden snacks.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Attention all sensory enthusiasts! Get ready for an extraordinary adventure with the latest innovation from Jellystone Designs. This remarkable sensory toy merges the power of sensory play with the electrifying anticipation and buzz of the upcoming Women’s World Cup in Australia and New Zealand.
Children need a safe, peaceful space where they can unwind, relax, and recharge. A calm corner is a designated area that offers relaxation and mindfulness for children. It is a safe space for self-reflection and managing big emotions. In this blog post, we will explore some practical tips on how to create a calm corner for your child.
Jellystone Designs is now supplying Toy Libraries Australia, a non-for profit organisation and peak body for over 260 toy libraries in Australia.