We've compiled a list of relatable quotes from a bunch of hilarious mummas whose words best summarise this crazy adventure that is motherhood! Warning, they may make you laugh (or cry!)
1. Children will model the behaviour they see. Me: False, they have seen me sleep. They do not sleep
2. The moment when you go to check in on your sleeping baby and their eyes ping open, so you drop to the floor and roll out of the room like a ninja
3. She believed she could and she almost did and then someone asked her repeatedly for a snack and she lost track of what she was doing
4. Somewhere along the way, I became a person who answers, "yes" to the question, "can I put my dirty tissue in your pocket?"
5. When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out
6. "We don't eat things we find thing in the couch!"... is apparently something I say now
7. That moment when you fake falling asleep to help your child fall asleep and you accidentally take a 3hr nap
8. Caffeine is the foundation of my food pyramid
9.Parenting is a constant battle between going to bed to catch up on some sleep or staying awake to finally get some alone time
10. Taking naps sounds so childish. I prefer to call them horizontal life pauses.
11. And then one day, we decided we were tired of sleeping in & doing whatever we wanted in a clean house, so we had kids
12. If you binge watch while you binge eat, they cancel out each other. That's called science.
13. The hardest part about parenting is trying to be fake mad when your kid does something bad but hilarious.
14. Should I sleep or should I shower? Maybe I could sleep in the shower.
© 2019 Jellystone designs australia WEBSITE BY PRODUCTPRENEUR MARKETING